SPEC HOME WITH CONSTRUCTION TO BEGIN THIS MONTH, plus conventional financing that you can lock in now. Introducing the NEW CALEIGH MODEL. You asked for it and we now have it for you. How many of your clients have been looking for a sprawling home on one level with 1/3 of that level dedicated to a PRIMARY BEDROOM SUITE and the other 2/3 of it providing grand-sized entertaining rooms? And how about throwing in your own 3BR/2BA "condo" right above you for visiting guests, family, grandchildren, etc. featuring its own loft area for your guest's private enjoyment (and your continued peace and solitude down on your main level)? Finish it off with a prime keystone cul-de-sac lot with a perfect layout for a pool behind the home, and then you just may have something. List Price includes all interior and exterior options selected by builder. Still time to select interior design options/colors. Elevation B-5âCarolina beaded siding, stone water table, and 2-car front-load garage; Flagstone leadwalk to front stone-floored porch; Rear covered porch with composite decking, beaded ceiling, and infrared outdoor heaters; Composite deck off of rear porch providing outdoor space along entire back of the home; MAIN LEVEL PRIMARY BEDROOM SUITE with optional ownerâs retreat that flows into rear porch; Coffered ceiling and granite FP in Great Room; Highest upgrade kitchen plan with double stacked top-level Avalon cabinetry, LED under cabinet lighting, GE Monogram commercial stainless appliances, granite/quartz countertops, Carrera marble tile backsplash, and oversized center island; Wide-plank (6-inch) wood-look laminate flooring on entire main level and upper-level loft LR; Matching solid oak hardwood staircase to the upper and lower level with hardwood landings; Champagne bronze kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures throughout; Aged brass lighting fixtures throughout; Fully finished basement with recreation room, media room, exercise room, den, and full bath; Roughed-in elevator shaft and pit. This new CALEIGH model only fits on lot 13 and lot 18, so if you want it, you need to come and get it.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Aluminum Siding
7,470 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Media, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Aluminum
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price