PENTHOUSE UNIT-Don't miss out on this unique, corner penthouse unit with dramatic two story ceilings and massive windows overlooking 14th Street and Belmont street that bathe the unit in natural light. Featuring hardwood floors and recently renovated bathrooms and kitchen, this unit is the perfect blend of space, style and convenience. The main level features a spacious and light-filled, lofted living area with an open kitchen, the primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a second bedroom and additional bathroom. The upper level has a media/family room that leads to a private rooftop deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. Lots of built-in shelving and plenty of closet space throughout, convenient in-unit washer/dryer, and dedicated garage parking. One Assigned parking #36C with extra storage bin that conveys, bike rack available. Common area Patio great for mingling. Vibrant location on the 14th Street Corridor, and 4 blocks to U St Metro and a block from Meridian Hill Park - 98 walk score!
Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,257 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
U Street Corridor
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price