PRICE REDUCED AND IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY for this NEW CONSTRUCTION Spec Home on a prominent corner lot of nearly an acre in the Estates at Quail Run. ONE OF OUR BEST POOL LOTS AVAILABLE. Fabulous 5BR 5.5BA Millie model with Georgian double front porch overlooking a FOREST CONSERVATION AREA; 4,812 sf above grade and 1,989 sf FINISHED LOWER LEVEL NOW TO BE BUILT AND INCLUDED IN PRICE; ELEVATOR READY with rough in shaft that is utilized as walk-in closets on each level until you need it; flagstone leadwalk to flagstone front porch with beaded ceiling; wide plank hardwood flooring on most of the main level and designer tile in all baths; 10-ft. ceiling height on the main level and 9-ft. on upper and lower levels; open floorplan with formal living/flex room and dining room flanking foyer with clear sight views to the back of the home; enormous chefâs kitchen with custom cabinetry, upgraded quartz countertops and subway tile backsplash, GE Profile stainless steel appliances, island/breakfast bar with pendent lights, pantry and butlerâs pantry; family dining area with sliding glass door to rear covered porch overlooking flat yard PERFECT FOR FUTURE POOL; enormous great room with slate gas fireplace leading into glorious sunroom addition; main level in-law bedroom suite on other side of family entrance to mudroom from garage; solid oak hardwood staircase to the upper and lower level with hardwood landings and hallway upstairs; owner's bedroom suite with two walk in closets, BONUS sunroom retreat, and lavish ownerâs bath with designer tile, quartz vanity countertops, huge walk in shower with frameless glass enclosure, and stand-alone vessel tub; two front bedrooms with access to upper level deck and sharing a buddy bath; additional en-suite bedroom with private bathroom. Turnkey sale at closing with normal financing that you can lock in now. SPECIAL FINANCING INCENTIVES for a contract ratified prior to June 30th, 2023. MODEL AND SPEC HOME OPEN EVERY THURSDAY AND SATURDAY 12-4 PM AND ALL OTHER DAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick
6,801 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Churchilll Classics, Llc
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Insulated, Low-Emittance
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price